Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Party Decorations

Happy Halloween! I just wanted to share pictures from our Halloween party. A lot of the decorations were handmade and super easy.













We used Martha Stewart's Halloween shilouttes to make the windows spooky. Shining a spotlight on the windows from inside the house make them stand out more. I also used a purple up-light to make the entry way spookier. I love this picture of my demon dog Heisman.














These bags were super easy to make. I cut the letters out of brown lunch sacks. Then, I placed another brown lunch sack inside of the first one. We put rocks inside the bags to make sure they didn't blow over. I made these three years ago and they're still in great shape!



















Guests were greeted by this spooky entry way when they first arrived. I put scary pictures of real people in some of the frames. I filled our apothecary jars with eyeballs, frogs and other scary creatures.














Jones hung out above the television. This was the main focus in the living room. I uplighted him in green to make an eerie effect.



















The fire place was lined with flickering lights. It's hard to tell, but there is a cat made of orange lights in the center.












A guest decorated these cupcakes for the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment